We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Our online store allows you to browse, shop and receive items for your pet, all from the comfort of your home! Here you will find all the diets we carry in the clinic, tons of daily pet care items and hundreds of toys and treats to spoil your best friend.
Order anytime at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefits of ordering online include:
Delivery to your doorstep. No need to go out in the rain, the snow, traffic or during your busy day. Products can be delivered to your home, work or even cottage.
No-obligation auto order and SAVE 5%. Have your pet food delivered to your door, so you never have to worry about running out. You can select the shipping frequency, delay your shipment or cancel at any time.
Free clinic pick-up. When you order online, you may also choose to pick up your order at our clinic. It will be ready, waiting for you, and you can avoid any lineups.
Large selection. Choose from our selection of over 3,000 products including food, toys, treats, and shampoo – all approved by our clinic and available at competitive prices.
In April of 2018, I lost my best friend, Becky. She was my 13-year-old beagle I had loved since I was 8 years old. She was my whole world, and when she passed away, my heart was empty for a long time. I never thought I’d have another dog again.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
1. We are currently operating a "closed-door" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 519-773-3911. We will take a history of your pet from outside of your car, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet to discuss our recommended treatment plan.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment from your vehicle. We do have our online store available, which can be accessed from our website by clicking the online store button. We have currently lowered our delivery fee, and it's free for orders over $50.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
6. Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
7. Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.