Last updated: March 28, 2022.
We are all aware of the concerns and rapidly changing situation with COVID-19. Due to the close public contact that our work requires, our team will continue to wear masks in our clinic after the provincial rules have been lifted on March 21, and we kindly ask that you do the same as well.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience in these matters. Please stay healthy and thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone’s safety.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We are currently operating under a ‘closed door’ policy. We ask you to stay in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call our front desk at 519-773-3911 once you have arrived. We will take a history over the phone and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian.
- We are allowing clients in for PAYMENT ONLY and kindly ask that you wear a mask when you enter the building.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method. Other payment methods will also be accepted.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). Please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with issues at their ends and are attempting to provide orders as soon as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order.
- We encourage you to place orders through our online store, by clicking on “Online Store” from our website’s navigation menu. Any orders over $100 that are placed via our online store will receive free delivery.
- Following the recommendations of our government and human medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs and have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours – please note that evening appointments are only available for vaccination clinics:
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience.
– Your dedicated team at Aylmer Veterinary Clinic